2012年7月10日 星期二

✈❤ Summer in Hualien Forest District ♪☆☻ღ

First of all, I would like to introduce myself. I am one of the international volunteers who will serve in Hualien District Office for the whole month of July.
My name is Yean Yee, from Malaysia. 
Most importantly, I am glad to help any of you if you need help.  
Hey guys! This is me~~ 

☆ when I'm with my uniform during the four days training camp~

After we finished off with our training camp in GuiShan, Taipei (龟山,台北) , we're heading to each district office all over the county in Taiwan.
In fact the first destination was Chihnan National Recreation Center (池南国家游乐区), but since I will be moving to serve at there next month, August, so I will introduce that nature beauty next month. 


Here we go 


July in MOLISAKA ~ LinTianShan, Hualien (林田山,花莲)


Way to get here if you take a train: 
Drop by Wanrong Train Station (万荣火车站)and have a short walk around 30 mins then you can get here.


Uniqueness of this place: 
The culture of the community here, mostly consists of indigenous peoples - Amei Zhu. Besides that, there are a lot of Japanese style buildings here which are a part of the historical sites that we preserve to protect.  


Why we are here?
We would like to serve the community, raise the awareness about the importance of protecting our forest, and make full use of our summer holidays.


Adore Molisaka, Leisure around the village,  and feel the passion of forest. 


This is our dormitory for all the volunteers here. (Eight of us)


This is the local map to show the location in this area.


❥ And yea, we are in a team. 
(From the left: Fang Jun, Yean Yee, Yun Jung,  From the back: Yu Xin, Chia Yee)


This is the pillar made by wood. Cool~


♯  Thanks a lot for this valuable book about the history of LinTianShan. 


The scene from the first stage along the walking path.


A train which reminds every of us about the old times. 



Yea, this is where we are, we are happy to serve the community 


A picture better than a million of words, so let all the photos above tell you what are we doing.
Last but not least, this blog is to raise your awareness about the importance of greening our earth, protecting our forest and treasure our nature environment. 


Stay tune my dear readers, I will keep on update everything attractive on this blog every Wednesday. 

2 則留言: